Sauce Design your Shopify Partners in the Central West
So you want to sell your products online?
You will also want a dedicated and robust system that meets the needs of your own specific business.
It’s time for you to do some research!
Making the leap to an online store or shopping cart is a complex decision for any business. It really does pay for the business owner / person responsible for the ongoing management of the store to do plenty of trying before buying:
- set up trial accounts with providers where possible
- find reviews or contact other business owners and ask about their experiences using an option
Factors to consider:
- ease of use
- integration with your accounting system
- tax, postage and shipping setup
- features that are unique to your business
When researching pricing, pay particular attention to which necessary features for your business are included in the standard costs, or are add-ons with an additional fee/monthly fee.
eCommerce is such an important decision that as a small design studio we advise clients as much as we can, but ultimately put the onus on the business owner to assess the options. You know your business best, you make the final call on which option is the best fit for you, just as with any important business decision.
We use and recommend these third party eCommerce systems:
- Shopify – set up your trial store now (US based)
- Neto – get started now with a free trial (Australian based)
- Vend – a cloud-based retail management platform including Point of sale and E-commerce (NZ Based)
What does Sauce Design offer?
When you have chosen the eCommerce system that’s right for you, we can help with full design, customisation, or even setup and content entry. Contact us for a free quote.