With massive growth in the self-publishing, print on demand (POD) and digital online publishing industries a startling amount of authors sabotage themselves by not getting professional book cover design.
Your book will be judged by its cover.
Brilliant cover design can mean the difference between a ‘browser’ and a ‘buyer’. Don’t be put off thinking that professional cover design is only for well known published authors – that’s a myth – every self-published book needs a cover design to effortlessly convey the content, genre and entice people to buy.
What can professional book cover design do for you?
- Inspire and engage with a browser and turn them into a buyer
- Help promote strong sales
- Set the tone for the narrative, content and genre
- Speak for you when you’re not there, telling a buyer how good your book is
- Give you a consistent and recognizable ‘brand’ for marketing and promotion; Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, book review and ebook sites, can all use the cover design
- Give the buyer the best first impression you are a serious author
- Help your book get noticed in the highly competitive market whether selling on Amazon, iBook or in stores – your cover design must speak for itself
Do you have a story to tell, just waiting for the right cover design? Call us now on 02 63 600 222 or email us via Contact us